Tuesday, November 27, 2007

a roller coaster of emotions

is what i have been riding the last few days.
Sunday...nothing but ecstatic that my favorite football team wins the Grey Cup while we were surrounded by good friends



to being saddened with the news that my 98 year old Great Grandmother passed away on Monday. She led a long and full life and we will miss her terribly. We have been blessed for 14 years to have had 5 generations in our family...those are very long and strong family roots, that have given us an amazing family tree.
We love you Grandma! May you find comfort and peace in the Heavens above.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

hey girl so sad to hear about your great grandma we lost my grandma who was 92 last month and i lost my cousin on monday too who was 37 so sad for you and your family hugs!!

Boo said...

I'm very sorry to hear the sad new of your great grandmother. She lived a wonderful and long life.

I hope you find peace and know that she will always be with you.

Hugs,
Carole

MonaS! said...

GRRRR - your team won - mine lost! Oh well, maybe next year.

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you all!

Sherri said...

My thoughts are with you and your family on the passing of your wonderful grandma ~ what a lovely picture of her you have posted as well.

Take care my dear