Thursday, October 25, 2007

and the bad blogger award goes to....

me!!! lol...sorry people, I am knee deep in planning a hockey tournament for Reilly's age group (remember that I am the Director...well this is one of my duties!) and it is very time consuming and pressure filled. I had no idea how much goes into planning such a thing...seriously, I am a bit overwhelmed. Thank goodness, last night I had a few parents I know I can count on step up and volunteer to help out with some stuff. Tomorrow, I'll be meeting with a guy that does trophies etc so I can get that ordered as we only have 4 weeks till the big weekend!
In other news...well, we really haven't been up to anything other than the usual, everyday stuff and I won't bore you with those details.
Starting tomorrow, there is hockey 4 days in a row so that doesn't leave much time for anything else..lol!
I have been scrapping a bit and wanted to share that with you since it's been awhile since I shared some scrappy goodness but...I haven't had time to take pics of the layouts to upload...next post! I also scrapbooked 25 pages for the kindergarten students field trip to the fire station during my first parent helper day yesterday. The teacher gives each child a scrapbook at the end of the year and has asked me to be an integral part of them...I am so excited and more than happy to do it. I couldn't have been given a better parent helper duty...lol!
Anyway, it's late and I need to get some sleep (heaven for bid I get myself sick from being run down...I really don't have time for that right now!)
Sorry it's a short and boring update...I'll have more to share next time (hopefully that won't be 3 weeks from now...lol).
I will leave you with this...I love it...enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a busy schedule at the moment. lol just a tad I'd say. Just don't get yourself all run down. Good luck on the tournament.

MonaS! said...

wow - you are really busy! Good luck and have fun at the tourney!