Wednesday, December 31, 2008

the last post

of 2008...seriously...that is hard to believe!

We have had a remarkable year as a family and as individuals here at our house.
Two thousand and eight will always be a year that we look back on with a big smile and a ton of fabulous memories.

In 2009, I want to wish you all;

Troubles that last only seconds...
Giggles that last minutes...
Chuckles that last hours...
Laughs that last days...
Smiles that last weeks...
Happiness that last months...
Friendships that last years...
But most of all
LOVE that lasts a lifetime!
-author unknown
(yes I posted that on my blog last year but I love it)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year's Laura to you and yours!!

Stacy said...

hey girl happy new years!!!

Vanessa said...

Wishing you all the best in '09!!!!

MonaS! said...

Happy New Year my friend! I look forward to keeping up with you in 09!

Jocie said...

Happiest of the Happy New Year to you Laura!!!