Sunday, July 25, 2010

all dressed up

Vegas day 4
I for one was definitely looking forward to today...we were hitting the outlet mall as soon as we finished breakfast...couldn't wait to get my hands on some good deals!! however, the nightmare of it all began when we tried to catch the bus...at the beginning of the week they changed the bus routes a bit thinking it would be an easier, faster, more convenient system (it ended up being the exact opposite and they changed it back to the way it was last year). So anyway, it takes us about an hour or so to get to the mall on a jam packed bus...barely even standing room only. I, am in heaven...shoes and clothes stores galore! Brian on the other hand is not such a happy camper...he thought there would be other stores more up his alley there (computers/electronics)...how he came to that conclusion I have no idea as he was even online printing off coupons to some of the stores listed in the mall directory and they were all shoes and clothes! So, after only 3 hours of shopping, Brian was so done that we grabbed a cab and headed back to the hotel. Now that I know how to ride the bus there, I'll leave him to gamble and I'll go by myself on the next trip.
Back at the hotel, we grab a bite to eat, change into our dress clothes and head off to the Venetian where we have tickets to see......

This show is indescribable...I have yet, after 3 months been able to find the words that would give it justice. If you EVER get the chance to see it...DO IT!!
Played a few slot machines at the Venetian after then headed back to our room to call it a day.

No comments: