Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, I am celebrating all the wonderful things I am thankful for...
* my 4 healthy sons
* my loving, supportive husband who has the best sense of humor ever
* my family and friends...I truly am grateful for the part each and every one of you plays in my life
* my health and what I've been doing to improve on it
* our home
* my job
* living in Canada
It's days like today that I need to have more often in my life...need to remember these things on the days when things aren't going so well and I feel like having a pity party. I have a lot to be thankful for each and every day...we all do!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Great things to be thankful for Laura! Sometimes we loose sight of how many blessing we truly have.

Sherri said...

Hi Laura!

Long time no chat on our blogs??? I am going to have to go and read up a bit and see how life is going ~ I loved this blog post about being thankful ~ so true, even on those days when we are having a bit of a "dip" always something to be so thankful for.

Hope all it going well :)
cheers
Sherri