Friday, January 13, 2012

Fab 5 Friday

This week has been so crazy busy...I feel like I've been rushed/on the go everyday...looking forward to the weekend that's for sure!


making the bed before leaving the house...may seem like a no brainer to most but mornings fly by in this house so making time to get this done each day was a big deal for me

managing to make decent suppers for the family despite the hectic schedule we all had this week

the number of nights I actually managed to stay awake long enough to read before falling asleep

the number of times I worked out...need to up this next week...easing myself back into it is over

making the right food choices each day to keep me within or under my calorie allotment as indicated @ myfitnesspal

Weekend plans include pizza and movie night with the family, some shopping, laundry/housework and for sure some creating!
How about you?

No comments: