Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday

It's been a looong time since I shared anything scrappy/crafty so I wanted to do that today...besides, I missed posting my Fab 5 Friday so this can take it's place this week...

A layout about taking the boys to see the Blue Man group while in Florida last Spring break...it was AWESOME!! Carsyn even got pulled from the audience to participate on stage...sooo cool! The boys loved the show...Brian and I knew they would as soon as he and I saw them in Vegas a couple years ago.



This layout was created with a challenge issued over at LiitD last summer during the members online summer long crop. Chelsea challenges us to use "I hope you never forget" in your title. I wanted to remind Zack of a few things as he prepared to leave home and move to University.


This was another title challenge from the online summer crop that another member had issued. The title on your layout needed to be "Happiness Is" Now there a lot of things that make me happy but these photos, and the feeling I had when I put these "fat" pants on still brings a huge smile to my face.


Now that I have my own scrap/craft room,(there was one good thing about Zack moving to University...lol) I plan to spend more time creating and will be able to share more often. My addiction to Pinterest is also helping with creative mojo. Do you Pin?

No comments: