Saturday, March 10, 2007

time only for a quickie

I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, just been busy. Good busy though. Had a great week in pretty much all aspects of my life. Cleaned the house from top to bottom...spring fever has hit. Did some stuff at the boys' school, only had to work one day due to teachers convention and went scrapbook shopping. The one little glitch was that Thursday morning with the kids started off kinda rough but got better by noon.
I plan to spend the day scrappin until my sons hockey game and then all evening after. Maybe the same thing tomorrow, but that won't be personal scrapping. The hockey team has asked me to make a scrapbook for the coach and it has to be done by the 21st. Noone has even given me their pictures yet!! I work better under pressure but hello...an entire scrapbook in just over a week, if I get the stuff today...that might be a bit much!!! I also have to start planning a birthday party for my soon to be 10 year old.
Well, I am off to enjoy some me time with my new scrap stuff. Have a fabulous weekend!!

5 comments:

MonaS! said...

If you are anything like me, you will work well under pressure. The less time I have, the more I get done and the better the work. I am planning a bday part for my soon to be 8 yo too - on the 22nd. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

oh girl...ya wanna do some spring cleaning at my house?????

Hope you got your scrapp'n done...talk about under the wire girl!!!

Unknown said...

hello? hello?? you look very familiar to the picture I had printed on some milk cartons!!! my friend has been missing and I am trying to find her...ROTFLMAO!!!! glad to hear all is well...we'll talk soon...I hope!! ciao for now!!

Stacy said...

i have to get aa party together for son who is 8 this week on the 16th lol not much of one i am afraid coz of ankle but will see!!!

Sherri said...

Wow busy lady - you inspire me - seems like I just touched my cleaning haha so much to do, and I only have one boy to worry about!

And on top of that scrapbooking for others?! How do you do it?!

Take care and hope you have been having an awesome week!