Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What happens in the Peg

and Miami (MB) stays there!!
Well...most of it anyway!
It all started with a great flight on Friday morning and ended with a kinda bumpy ride home where at times I thought I was leaving my heart up there when the plane dropped!! In between, I laughed a lot and chatted up a storm. Met some new friends for the first time and chatted with others from last year like no time had passed. Enjoyed a lovely brunch with a group of gals I think are pretty special and met some new members of the group too ;) I even managed to get some scrapbooking done....most of it for the school but that was the goal of the weekend. Came home tired and not looking forward to our incredibly busy week ahead but...the end is in sight...school is almost over and then I'll have some down time. At least a week anyway...lol! The end of the school year is always a busy time but it seems more so when you work at the school...I had no idea how much goes into all that some teachers do for year end.
Nothing else too exciting to share really...sorry for the short sweet post but I need to go water plants, dry a load of laundry and get to bed. the day started extra early with a field trip we had to leave for at 7:30am.
Hope you are all well and having a chance to enjoy some hot sunshine!

6 comments:

Jocie said...

It was soooo great to see you on Sunday!! I had a blast!

Nicole Nowosad said...

It was great to see you again too Laura.. thanks again for the very sweet gift for the baby. Hope next time we can spend a little more time together!

Amber said...

It was great to finally meet you Laura!!! Already counting down to the next one!!!! xoxo

Boo said...

It was super seeing you again Laura! We definitely need more hours because I feel we didn't chat enough!!

There is always next year!!! ;)

Jocie said...

opps! I forgot to say Thank you for the baby gift too!!
THANK YOU xo

Vanessa said...

It was great to catch up with you-it was such a good visit :-) We have so much to talk about..I think we could fill a whole day of vegas/disney/teenagers and camping!!!
Thanks for the scrapbooking goodies-that was so sweet of you!

Vanessa