Wednesday, January 31, 2007

don't even think about it...

trying to steal my mojo that is! I have been on a bit of a scrapbooking roll lately. Whatever's been holding me back is gone...for now! I've so enjoyed the process and the end results as late. I had a blast participating in an online crop at pick of the patch. The ladies there really know how to host a funfilled event. The challenges they came up with were awesome. Some completely out of my comfort zone, which is why I guess they are called challenges, right? I posted some of my favs here and others in my gallery, if you'd like to check them out.






Happy scrappin' .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it was so much fun...loved all our giggles!!! and your LO's turned out fabulously!! can't wait for the next one!! Hey I just noticed your side bar...love the play off your title!!! have a great weekend!!!

Mary Pauls said...

You did a fabulous job at the crop Laura!! Those layouts are fantastic! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself!

Scrappytbear said...

Totally cute layouts! Love them! Wanna do them :) You lift me, and I will lift you! Cant want to see what you do!