The weekend was spent playing the Wii, enjoying the beautiful weather with family and friends as well as celebrating my hubby's 40th birthday. It was a fabulous three days!!
Today was my last day teaching pre kindergarten...a bittersweet day. I cried some tears and so did some of the kids but I promised them all I would see them in Kindergarten. I will actually get to watch them grow up as they are the same age as Gavin so they will go to school together till graduation...potentially. How great will that be! Thirteen years from now, I can say to them, do you remember when you were 5 and I was your preschool teacher?
Lastly, but certainly not least, I've been tagged by Heike, so here goes:
- Name three things that scare you... snakes, spiders and mice.
- The daggiest thing in your music collection...Air Supply
- Your three favourite clothing items... jeans, tshirts and flip flops.
- Your partners most annoying habit... forgetting to tell me something then insisting he did...grrr
- What stresses you out ... being unorganized
- If I could change the world I would hmmmmm...can't decide, so many things need changing
- Your favourite household chore… seriously??? Um...laundry I guess
- If you had fifty bucks to spend at Target which section would you head straight for…we don't have those here but I've heard great things about the dollar spot there so I would check that section out.
- In my next life I would like to come back as …myself (just a few sizes smaller...lol)
- Your least favourite celebrity…Paris Hilton
We'll be busy over the next few days with Carsyn's birthday Friday/Saturday, my Mom and Grandma are coming Friday till Sunday and we have another party to attend this weekend as well. When am I going to have time to scrapbook? Oh well, I love having family here.
Have a fabulous week everyone.