So I've been tagged by Carole
The Nitty Gritty details:
It’s a random tag and here are the rules!
1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!
here they are:
1. I don't wear pink!
2. I went to a Micheal Jackson concert in Vancouver when I was in grade 5!
3. I carried the torch at the '88 Olympics with a friend of the family
4. I am very passionate about what I believe in and am not afraid to stand up for it.
5. I will crank the music up really loud and sing along if I am alone in the van.
6. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
now to tag 6 people...hmmm I tag: Stacy, Sherri, Mona, Deborah, Nicole and Teri-Lynn
Also, Joce, was so sweet and gave me this award
The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.
It's hard to choose only 5!!
I would love to pass this award on to:
Heike, Mona, Sherri, Julie and Stacy
We've been pretty busy lately but those details will follow in the next post!
I'm outta here!