* that one year ago on April 10th, we made our return flight home from the happiest place on Earth? Wow...time flies!
* that Zack is home safe and sound from his trip to Montreal and Quebec City...he had a great time and I will share some of his pics when I get them off his camera. He totally has the travel bug now and wants to go so many places...I hope he does!
* Brian headed back to work today...will be gone for the week. Seems like he has been home for so long (I guess he kinda has been...lol) and now we return to him being gone more than he's home.
* today, was the first day in at least a month my hands touched dishwater...lol. Seriously, between Brian and the boys, I haven't washed a dish in a loooong time.
* the Vegas trip is offically underway in the scrapbook department (2 pages completed this weekend)
* we bought a tent on the weekend...we're going camping this summer...can't wait!
* I still haven't filed my taxes
* I wore flip flops and capri pants today...it was that nice out... hooray!!
* I do not like the dirty look of Spring and can't wait to add some color to my yard
* I am so lucky to have the friends that I do ;-)
* even when they drive me crazy...I love all the men in my life!
k..that's enough of a random babble. I know you are all waiting for Vegas day 2 and it's coming...I promise! Hopefully after I take the boys to the city tomorrow for some new cloths and a new cell phone for Zack.