Thursday, May 28, 2009

busy...as usual

well, here we are almost at the end of May and the weather is finally feeling like Spring! As much as I love the warmer weather and seeing my crab apple tree in full bloom, it also means a lot of other things that need to be taken care of and projects to complete. Time is already of the essence with having 3 boys in activities all on the same nights of the week, working full time, Brian gone for 10 day (or more) stretches that it is difficult to get everything done in a day let alone tackle the yard...weeding, watering and decorating! We still have high hopes though of getting that cobble stone path way done before our July 1st barbeque. We at least have the mold for it so that's a step in the right direction! I highly doubt my garden gate will get done though by then but that's ok. How are you all doing with your yards? Plants coming along...any big projects you have in mind? So much to do and so little time to do it seems to be the deal around here...when and how did our lives get so busy? Seems most people I talk to feel this way these days.
Speaking of busy, I have to go get ready for my 3.5 hours of volunteering for baseball today. I know this wasn't much of a blog post but thanks for reading and visiting anyway...lol!
ps...the ACTIVE game is a great workout...not that I have had as much time to use it as I would have liked so far but I do really enjoy it...making your own customized workouts is awesome!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

There is always something that needs to be done.I know I am busy with 3,so I can just imagine how you feel.At least soon Summer will be here and you won't have to work outside the home.

Vanessa said...

Busy'ness is a common theme for people these days!

I need to get some planters etc taken care of..would like to do a fence-but we will see about that!

Nice to hear from you..take care!
V

p.s I saw your disney comment and YES you need to try Florida!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know...with the warmer weather comes all the busy-ness along with it! Glad you're getting some nicer weather and good luck with the cobble stone!

Amber said...

One day our boys will grow up and then we will have more time.......right????? LOL!