Sunday, April 8, 2007

Hoppy Easter everyone...

Hey everyone, we're hoping you are having a fun filled Easter with people you love. We are having a quiet weekend. Well, by quiet I mean no company. The kids are certainly making up for any extra noise we may have had with guests...they have been picking at each other for a few days now. It's been sooo cold with the windchill that we haven't been able to send them outside either...grrrrr!! I am way too happy they go back to school on Tuesday. I am only sad that it isn't tomorrow, as it would have been nice to have a day without them before I go back to work. On Tuesday, I start teaching the Pre K program from 10am -2pm twice a week. I am excited and nervous about having 15 kids for 4 hours each day. Should be interesting...!!!
Anyway, here are a few pics of the boys coloring eggs. I am not including any their hunting today though. They had fun, but it was hard to get pics of 4 kids all going in different directions...LOL!!do you think Zack looks amused....??
just a cool pic I thought...should be interesting to use on a scrapbook page

Gavin was quite proud of his eggs, after all, he could do it himself


Carsyn thought this one turned out kinda cool... half purple blended with half green...


and in other news....Brian has been negotiating most of the week with his current employer. The offer he received last Monday was pretty good but his current work has sweetened the pot a bit. It looks like he's staying where he is. We are both happy with the decision and it puts him in a great position for his future there. This also means that I don't have to cancell my scrap weekend away in May (ok...maybe a bit selfish for a minute...lol) but he'll be here rather than in some foreign country. In the long run too, it's better for our family that he's home regularly. Family is the most important thing right...you bet!!!
On that note, I am off to spend some time with mine, as we enjoy our "sundae's on Sunday".

6 comments:

Stacy said...

good to hear laura my hubby almost went to russia a few years ago totally not lookin forward but it changed real quick!!!!!ty god!!happy easter girl!

Mary Pauls said...

Happy Easter Laura!! That's good news about your dh's job!

Unknown said...

Easter sounds like it was awesome in your house!! great photo's!! and my fave would have to be the one of zach!! LOL!!! glad to hear brian got his work stuff sorted out...good luck today!!!

O...tried to send you an email and it came back as unable to deliver because your box is full!!!!!!

have a fabulous afternoon!!

Vanessa said...

omg..love the photo of the egg dye and crayon..very cool!

Sherri said...

Glad to hear that you all had such a lovely Easter - love the pictures - enjoy the egg time it all ends too soon :-)

Hope you are having a fabulous week my friend!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Easter. My kids love dying Easter eggs as well.