on the field trip with Carysn to the Telus World of Science. I was soooo excited as was he. He was a bit sad last night that I might have to cancel because my wisdom teeth were hurting quite badly and at that point spending the day with 40ish kids wasn't something I was interested in. However, when I woke up, they were ok so off to school we went. We had a lot of fun in the 2 workshops we took and on the bus. At leasy 5 times on the way home, he told me this was the best day ever because we spent it together....aaaawwweeee! It made it all worthwhile just to hear him say that. Here's a shot of us on the bus together..not the best pic but nonetheless a great memory for him and I.
So, Julie tagged me the other day and I haven't had time to do it before today.
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes:
1. I went to a Michael Jackson concert when I was 12 (his Victory Tour in Vancouver) and loved it!!
2. I am a little more 'girly' than I let people think I am.
3. I LOVE to play Tetris on the N64 and compete with Brian for top scores.
4. I am a Coke addict (Cola of course!!)
5. My favorite movie all time is Grease and when I was about 11 (I think) I had a pair of high heels just like Sandy wears at the party at the end....I can't believe I am admitting some of this stuff!!
6. I cannot drink coffee with out flavored creamer in it.
7. I failed my drivers licence 3 times...isn't that awful...?
Now Mona, Kelsey, Tammy, Sherri, Stacy,Heike and Renee...you are it! Have fun ladies, can't wait to read yours.
Enjoy the rest of the week.